Most of us have always associated the brand "Lotus Herbals" with Sunscreens or Skincare...not really makeup...however this brand has entered into the makeup market soem time back with quite some nice and interesting products...It is definately an added advantage that they claim their products to be 100% Vegetarian and Natural. I am going to talk about one such product today...Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipstick.
Price : Rs. 295 for 4.2 gm
The packaging of these lipsticks is very different from any other standard lipsticks and I find it very classy too. It is dull brownish-golden in colour with the brand name written in gold. It does not have a cover like other lipsticks which has to be removed to twistup the lipstick to use. It just has a golden coloured lid and when you start twisting open the lipstick the lid opens up and a golden color tube which has the lipstick inside pops out..fun na :)
It comes in around 10 shades...the one I have is Sensuous Mauve which is a medium pink shade.
What I like about Lotus Herbals FloralGlam Lipstick :
- It is very creamy and moisturizing to use. Does not dry out my lips at all. I can even use this without any lipbalm underneath
- The shade I have is nicely pigmented. I usually apply just one layer for my daily use but you can build up the shade too if reqd.
- Nice range of shades to choose from. They have some daily wear shades and some dark shades too.
- Economically priced @ Rs. 295...wouldnt hurt your pocket at all even if you pick up more than 1 shade
- It is 100% Vegetarian and Natural
- The packaging!!! Its Classy and I enjoy using this lipstick !!
- The staying power is nice. Even after a full meal, it leaves a tint behind on the lips.
What I dont like about Lotus Herbals FloralGlam Lipstick :
- I dont know whether its the packaging or the creamy texture but I am consciously careful while opening this lipstick. I am scared to handle it roughly.
- Lotus makeup products are still not that easy to find. I have seen these only at the Beauty Centre..havnt seen it at Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, Spencers etc. I wish they were more easily available.
Have you tried any makeup product from Lotus Herbals ?