I am really liking Inglot alot these days...they have some really nice stuff to offer and everytime I go to their store I am always tempted to buy something but I just resist myself. All those in Bombay who have still not visited the Inglot outlet...guys goooo!!!!
Inglot has around 6 ranges of eyeliner pencils one of which is the Soft Precision Eyeliner which I what I am gonna talk about today.
The Inglot Soft Precision Liner comes in 22 gorgeous shades...and when I say gorgeous...they are reallllyyy gorgeous...see for yourself...
I loved the shade #43 from above set and 32 from below. Arnt they gorgeous ??
Price : Rs. 460 for 1.13gm
The shade I have is # 22 which is a dark chocolate brown shade with lovely gold shimmer. Its one of my most used colored eyeliner. This shade does not show much when I apply it directly on my eyelids so the way I use it is with a light brown eyeshadow. I use it either with the lid color of the Maybelline Chai Latte Quad or a slightly shimmery brown e/s I have from VOV...Apply the e/s on the lid, then the Inglot eyeliner and smudge the liner to give a lovely neutral brown look which can be worn just about anywhere.
Here are the swatches of Shade # 22.
What I like about Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner Pencils
- These pencils are really smooth and soft to apply on the eyelids. They glide-on easily without tugging the eyes
- These can be smudged easily to create the look you desire
- Huge range of 22 beautiful colors to choose from
- The staying power of these pencils is around 5-6 hours which is not bad.
- Reasonably priced.
- These eyepencils come off easily at the end of day, you dont need to really rub your eyes to take it off.
- Inglot products are paraben-free and not tested on animals :)
What I dont like about Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner Pencils
- Its not totally smudge-free.
- I couldnt find a gold color in this. After using #22 I wanted to buy this pencil in gold but was disappointed.
Do give this pencil a shot at your next visit to Inglot...I am sure you would definately love one of the gorgeous colors!!