Face packs are supposed to be this really great product which provides instant glow to the face. Use a face pack before a special occassion/party and you are ready to go!! However I personally feel, they work wonderfully for oily skin people more compared to dry-normal skin people. I have heard a lot of my oily-skinned friends really rave about some of the face packs they use...saying it instantly takes off the oily effect from their face and gives a very nice glow. However most of the face packs I've used till now fail to give these kind of glowing results to my skin :(
What it claims : A unique formulation of nautral ingredients that rejuvenates the facial skin. Enchriched with Apple, a rich source of natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that nourish and improve the skin glow. Fig and Cucumber provide cooling effect to your skin. Papaya removes freckles and smoothens the skin. Fuller's Earth soothes the skin and removes blackheads and deeply embedded impurities.
As the tube mentions, this face pack is meant for normal to dry skin. The ingredient list looks quite impressive with Apple, Fig, Papaya etc. Though I am wondering wht is fuller's earth doing in a face pack for normal to dry skin?? I mean isnt it like a HG product for oily skin??
Price : Rs. 100 for 75 gm
The face pack itself is yellow-colored with a creamy texture. The fragrance is quite pleasant so you wouldnt dislike applying this on your face.
I usually apply this with my fingers and once I am done with the application I notice a slight yellow coloration on the fingers I've used to apply. The first time I used it, I was scared that this face pack would leave a similar coloration on my face too !!! but that isnt the case...the yellow coloration on the fingers goes away in a like a min or so.
Face packs are supposed to be used once a week. Also, always keep a gap of 2 days between using face pack and scrub.
What I like about Himalaya Fruit Pack
- When I use this pack I do feel my skin firming up but nothing that would get uncomfortable
- The fragrance is quite pleasant. Fragrances matter to me in face packs since you apply it quite close to your nose, you wouldnt want to put anything on your face which would not smell good rite?
- The ingredients look quite attractive and I am hoping they are doing some good to my skin though I am not really able to see that :P
- It doesnt leave my skin totally dry. My skin feels soft after using this face pack.
- Himalaya does not test on animals
What I dislike about Himalaya Fruit Pack
- It does nothing great for my skin. I cannot see any difference at all on my face after using this so I dont see any point in using this.
- It claims to remove blackheads but I could not see any such effect even after using this for a long time. I am about to finish my tube now so I've tried this pack enough to show the results.
- I dont get any such refreshing feeling after using this face pack.
This pack didnt really work for me but thats just my personal experience. I am definately not buying this again. Have been thinking of trying the Lotus fruit pack now.
Which face pack are you currently using? Which is your HG face pack?