When Tanveer reviewed the Khadi Mauri Face Wash 2 days back, it reminded me of my Khadi Scrub review which was lying in draft for some days...so I finally got to clicking the pics and heres my take on this Khadi product
The Khadi Badam Scrub comes in the packaging which is very standard to all Khadi products...its a plastic bottle with a nozzle type of opening.
What it claims :
An ayurvedic almond based face scrub which imparts natural nourishment effect to the skin. Removes blackhead and scars from the skin.
Active Ingredients :
Price : Rs. 115 for 210 ml
The scrub is whitish-creamish in color with very much visible almond granules. The granules are of medium size..not very small n gentle neither very huge n harsh. The paste as such is of creamy consistency.
What I Like about this Khadi Scrub :
- It does its job as a scrub very well. The granules are not very small and gentle, neither are they very harsh. They are medium sized which work very well even on areas like the nose.
- It smells very nice, so you would enjoy using this
- The texture of the scrub is very creamy hence the almond granules dont hurt.
- It leaves my skin really soft and nice
- You dont really need a lot of product, just a decent amount is enough. The amount of granules in the paste is quite good.
- Its an ayurvedic product, if we believe by what Khadi says
- The packaging is quite good and the nozzle helps you control the amount of product you want to take out.
- It claims whitening properties which I am not too sure of, but we all know how good almond is for the skin.
What I dont like about this Khadi Scrub :
- Getting hold of Khadi products is a hugeee pain. They are not easily available and even at places where I've seen some Khadi products the stock is never consistent.
I recently came to know abt the Khadi Irla store from Tanveer...will definately check it out when I go there next. I have been hunting for a good store where I can find all Khadi products but to no vail till now.
If you can manage to find this, do give it a shot once. I have not been disappointed with any of the Khadi products I have used till date including this one. I only wish if they were easier to find, there is so much I want to explore from their range.