Like all Khadi products, this aloevera moisturizer also comes in small transparent plastic bottle with a nozzle top.
What it claims :
Nourishing & Oil-free moisturiser which helps to replenish the lost skin moisture. Use after skin treatments. Can be used for all skin types.
The product is quite runny in consistency and of very light green color which is ofcourse due to aloevera. Due to the runny consistency, its quite easy to spread this lotion without any efforts at all.
What I Like about the Khadi Moisturizer :
- It gets absorbed very easily and does not leave any greasy layer or feeling behind.
- Due to its runny consistency, its quite easy to spread this lotion and apply on hands, legs etc. You dont need to make any extra efforts to apply this.
- It does its job pretty decently. I mean its not a super product but works very decently for my normal-dry skin. I dont have super dry skin and I feel it wont work that well for super dry skin.
- It does make my skin smooth and soft after application.
- It has Aloevera which we all know is good for the skin.
- Extremely resonably priced. It wont hurt you at all even if you dont use it for some time and its just lying there.
- It claims to be oil-free hence I feel it should work well for oily skins.
- Since its an aloevera moisturizer, it smells of aloevera but the fragrance is not very strong or overpowering. Its quite pleasant.
- Packaging is easy to carry around. The nozzle opening is tight enough, never opened up or anything during travel but its neither too tight that its a pain to open.
|Pic Courtesy : Wikipedia|
What I dont like about the Khadi Moisturizer :
- For the price I have paid, I am totally happy with the outcome. As I said earlier, its no wonder product, but works perfectly fine as a simple, no fuss moisturizer which I wouldnt mind having with me.
- A grievance I have with Khadi as a brand...just too difficult to locate !!
So this was another Khadi product which didnt disappoint me. I got a Herbal Scrub with Sandalwood from Khadi over this weekend and now cant wait to try that. Khadi also has a Rose Moisturizer which is next on my list.