I think I've already mentioned this earlier but my loooong hunt for a coral lipstick ended with the Inglot Lip Paint in No. 61!!
I was always more of a pink and brown person but since the last couple of months I kind of starting drooling over corals and wanted one for myself. I tried couple of shades from many brands but didnt really like any. None of those lipsticks gave a corally effect, I felt they looked very orangey on me :( :(
When I visited Inglot after it finally finally opened in Mumbai I was hoping to find my coral lipstick there but was again disappointed and thats when I saw these lip paints and just tried the shade no. 61 and loved it.
They have a total of 20 shades in their AMC Lip Paints and all of them are really really pretty. AMC which stands for Advanced Makeup Components is a separate line of products under Inglot.
Here are the swatches of the shade I have i.e No. 61...you would have seen this pic earlier too :)
The lip paint comes in a cute little glass jar. The texture of the lip paint is quite creamy. I mostly use a ear bud to pick up some product from the cute tub and dab it on my lips and then use my fingers to evenly spread it.
Price : Rs. 720 for 4.5 gm. Shelf life of 3 years.
What I like about Inglot AMC Lip Paints
- I found my coral!! Yayyy!! I love this shade. It brings such a warm glow to my face nothing orangey at all.
- It is a lip paint so but ofcourse it is not at all drying on the lips. The texture as I said earlier, is very creamy
- The staying power is quite decent. I mean it is not one of the long staying kinds lip colour but since I use this with a lip liner, even after a meal, it leaves behind a tint.
- Its a different kind of lip product in my kitty...totally different from my lipsticks, liquid lipsticks etc.
- The cute little jar is very convenient to carry around. No hassles at all.
- Inglot Products are paraben-free.
What I dont like about Inglot AMC Lip Paints
- It comes in a glass jar which is not very hygenic to use but then again I am not sure how else can this be packed. Because of the kind of packaging it is not very convenient to use for touchups when compared to lipstick/lipgloss...anyways I knew what I was getting when I bought so I have no complaints.
- I wished the staying power was better but then it might not be as creamy coz normally the more matte the lipstick the more staying power it has.
- Inglot plssss give names to your products!!
Other Posts on the Inglot AMC Lip Paint
Little bit of Inglot Shopping :) and some Streetwear and Lakme too
Inglot AMC Lip Paint in # 61 : Swatches