Saturday, October 2, 2010

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils Available in Mumbai Now!!!

Who hasnt heard about NYX Jumbo eye pencils ? All of us have rite? and we have read some rave reviews abt it too and always wished to lay our hands on it so when during a casual visit to Spencers I spotted the NYX Jumbo eye pencil lying inside a drawer I was super duper excited!! Yaayy they are finally here...

I asked the SA to show me all the jumbo eye pencils she had but 4 is all she had...The entire collection is not available here yet, only 4 shades but atleast we have something na...

As per the SA at Spencers, they have come in the market since around 1 month...These cost Rs. 425 at Spencers. These are also available at the Beauty Centre, Kandivali (only 4 shades there too) so my guess is these should be available at NBC, Khar as well. At the Beauty Center these cost Rs. 363...I think this is still expensive than what it costs in US but nonetheless its quite reasonable I guess....

The 4 shades available are Pure Gold, Electric Blue, Purple Velvet and Rocky Mountain Green.

Here are the swatches of the 4 shades



I found these quite creamy and easy to apply...nothing that would tug or hurt the eye. These can be used as eyeliner as well as eyeshadow base...however I personally feel that the pencil tip is a bit thick if you want to apply a precise thin line. But these would work very well as eyeshadow base...Of all the 4 shades I liked the Gold one the most and may pick it up soon...It would work as an excellent base for parties, weddings etc.

Have you seen these Jumbo eyepencils in your city? Did you like any shade?

10 comments:

  1. ya the gold does look nice for wedding season :), Im still eyeing the MUFE purple pencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet there in Bangalore..should check this weekend :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the green one. :D i know everyone knows this!:P and the gold too. :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the gold one. I like that brssy touch it has in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the purple as well as the gold ones..

    Never found them in NYX counters in Blr :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Renuca : The MUFE one is lovely!! Infact the staying power is excellent...You have to literally remove it at the end of the day...its waterproof...

    @ Rads : Did you find this in BLR ?

    @ Ikku : We dont expect you to like anything else :D

    @ Rati : I loveed that color...its looks soo gorgeous without anything OTT and its a very wearable gold color...

    @ GGG : Its come in bombay since a month or so..maybe check now it may be available

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have it in gold :) and i regret notgetting mily one in this , have heared very good reviews for them ??

    hey how abt picking purple :) isnt it gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. milky not available here still :)I hope all are available soon...u knw I found the MUFE purple more attractive

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey HD...maybelline vivid n smooth has a gold color..which workd gud as an eye shadow base...check dat too...dats for 200/-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh is it...thanks for letting me knw...I recntly bght 2 vivid n smooth...grey and olive green color...loving those pencils..but didnt see the gold one...I will def buy whenever I spot it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!!

Do leave your feedback & suggestions. I will get back to you as soon as possible so do check back again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...