I was looking for a nude lip liner since some time…something which I could use with most of my lipsticks…I didn’t want to go and buy a lip liner for each of my lipsticks…Actually till not very long ago I didn’t even use lip liners that much…but wanted to buy one as I felt it would def give a better finish to my lipsticks and also help in increasing the staying power of the lipstick.
A friend of mine suggested the Chambor mechanical lip pencil she has been using in Nude…but I was not so keen on it since I prefer the sharpable ones compared to mechanical ones…But I thought I’ll buy it if I find the kind of nude shade I was looking for…
Price : Rs. 325
What it claims :
- Water Proof
- Precise Shapes and definition to the lips
- Extra ordinary quality
- An innovation in itself
- Revealing the True & Trustworthy companion
What I like about Chambor Lip Tattoo Liner:
- The most imp. thing which I loved the most in this lip pencil is its creamy texture!!! It is extremely smooth and creamy on application. Does not tug the lips at all even when I try filling up my entire lips with the pencil. I have not used many other lip pencils so wouldn’t be able to compare with others but this one is very creamy.
- For me it’s the perfectly matched nude shade. It goes with all my daily and casual wear lipsticks…I don’t need a separate one for each lipstick.
- True to its claim of being non-transferable.
- Again, true to its claim of being long-lasting. Even at the end of the day or during midway through the day…my lipstick would have faded but the liner is still there.
- Perfect nude shade to be worn by itself too…When I don’t want any heavy color on the lips, I just fill my lips with the liner and top it with some nice gloss and it gives me the perfect nude lips :)
- The price is very reasonable. I am sure it is going to last me a long time.
- It does improve the staying power of my lipstick as it gives a layering to it.
- The end of the pencil is of the same color as the lip pencil so its easier to spot from your stock.
Not too sure about its claim of being waterproof.. I didn’t try go swimming with it :P …but it does stay through numerous water drinking sessions through the day J
What I dislike about Chambor Lip Tattoo Liner:
- The complete list of ingredients is not mentioned. I would have liked to know about the same. its not mentioned on the pencil and this pencil does not come in any box which mentions about the same neither does the website list it.
Other than this I have no complains about this lip pencil. It does its job well!!
However I am not sure how Chambor wished this to be multi-purpose ??…A lip pencil definitely not safe to be worn on eyes and I cant think of any other use of this pencil :D
Would I recommend this to others ?
Definately YES!!! It is always recommended to use lip liners for people with thin lips as it adds volume to the lips. Also if you face problems of bleeding lipstick, you definitely should use a lipliner and if you don’t want to buy a separate liner for each of your lipsticks like me..this one is for you!!
This nude lip liner is like a must have for me. I am always gonna keep one with me.
Do you use lip liners? Whats your favourite Nude Lip liner?